Killiney Golf Club Is Now Open For 2021 Membership
Please note the following before submitting your 2021 Membership Application Form
- Proposers & Seconders must be an Ordinary Member for 3 years or more.
- Both Proposers & Seconders must write a recommending letter and sign the Application Form.
- Ordinary Members (for 3 years or more) can only Propose ONE person and Second ONE person per year regardless of category they are applying for (e.g. Ordinary / Clubhouse / Junior Membership).
- Application Forms must be returned to the office by Saturday 31st October 2020.
Please ensure you enclose all necessary documentation before submitting your application.
See Checklist below:
- A Fully Completed (legible) 2021 Membership Application Form.
- A recommendation letter from your Proposer stating your relationship.
- A recommendation letter from your Seconder stating your relationship.
- Ensure your Proposer has signed and dated your Application Form.
- Ensure your Seconder has signed and dated your Application Form.
- A Current Passport Photograph.
All applications completed correctly and submitted to the club by 31st October 2020 will be considered.
NB: Payment is not accepted at this stage. Should your application be successful you will be issued with an acceptance letter and invoice.
Please return completed Membership Application Forms, by Saturday 31st October 2020, to:
Killiney Golf Club
Co Dublin A96 W3X0
Killiney Golf Club has excellent facilities, both on the course and in the Clubhouse. We are a golf club in the truest sense and have the ability to combine golf and social in a unique way.
Highlight me and replace with Template for Content Image, Content Table or Content Text