- The information contained in this website is provided for information purposes only. Information in this website is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Killiney Golf Club makes no guarantee or warranty with respect to, and does not accept any responsibility for, the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website.
- Access to and use of this website is at the user's sole risk. Personal data passed through the Internet may not be protected or secure outside Killiney Golf Club’s website. Killiney Golf Club is unable to guarantee the security of data outside its own computer systems, should you wish to use this mode of communication.
- As content on the website is copyrighted, any unauthorized use of any materials on the website may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Should a user download the materials on the website for personal or non-commercial use, the user must retain all copyright, trademark or other similar notices contained in the original materials or any copies of the material. Materials on this website may not be modified, reproduced or publicly displayed, performed or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission of Killiney Golf Club.
- Killiney Golf Club is not responsible for any loss or damage occasioned by any user of this website, direct or indirect, financial or otherwise, arising as a result of access to or reliance on the information contained in this website or any statement or claim set out herein. The information contained in this website does not constitute an offer of, or an invitation by or on behalf of Killiney Golf Club or any other party, to provide any service outlined or referred to in this website, either directly or indirectly.
- Third-party links are provided as a convenience to our users. Killiney Golf Club does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Killiney Golf Club is obligated to protect its reputation and trademarks and Killiney Golf Club reserves the right to request removal of any link to our website. Explicit permission is required to use the Killiney Golf Club logo. To request this written approval, use the "Contact Us" feature. The following weblink activities are explicitly prohibited by Killiney Golf Club and may present trademark and copyright infringement issues:
Links that involve unauthorized use of Killiney Golf Club logo.
Framing, inline links or metatags.
Hyperlinks or a form of link that disguises the URL and bypass Killiney Golf Club’s homepage.
- Access to and use of information contained in this website may be prohibited in certain jurisdictions and information contained in this website should not be used in any jurisdiction where such prohibitions apply. Nothing contained herein should be construed as an authorisation to use the information contained herein in jurisdictions where such prohibitions apply.
- Access to and use of this website and the information contained in the website is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. The Courts of the Republic of Ireland have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the resolution of disputes or claims arising out of the use of and the information contained in the website. The contents of this website are Copyright Killiney Golf Club.
Killiney Golf Club respects your privacy, and will not collect or record personal information about you from this website except when provided by you in respect of a requested task. This information will only be used for the purpose for which you intended. Any personal information which you volunteer will be treated in confidence applying reasonable standards of security, in accordance with the Data Protection legislation. Any information which you provide will not be made available to third parties except in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Each time you visit this website, two general levels of information about your visit can be retained. The first level comprises statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate and non-individual specific basis of all browsers who visit the site. The second is information which is personal or particular to a specific visitor who knowingly chooses to provide that information.
Collection And Use Of Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information is data collected for statistical purposes which is not associated with a specific identity. This website collects and analyses technical information in order to evaluate the club’s website. Information is collected on the number of people who visit this website; the number of people who return to this site; the pages that they visit; where they were before they came to this site and the page in the site at which they exited. This information helps Killiney Golf Club monitor traffic on the website so that the club can manage the site’s capacity and efficiency. It also helps Killiney Golf Club to understand which parts of this site are most popular and generally to assess user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
The type of technical information which is logged is confined to the following:
- The IP address of the visitor’s web server
- The top-level domain-name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- The pages visited on the website
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web, allowing web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet, browse and shop.
Collection And Use Of Personal Information
Through this website you have an opportunity to send us information, via Contact Us, Members’ Area, and Members’ Feedback, using Timesheets and the Registration pages or any other area where you may send e-mails or provide feedback. By choosing to participate in these, you will be providing Killiney Golf Club with some level of personal information relating to you. This information will only be used by Killiney Golf Club for:
- the purposes for which it was provided by you;
- verification purposes and statistical analysis; and
- administration purposes.
Personal information is information that is associated with your name or personal identity. Killiney Golf Club does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example, by emailing us, or registering with us, or Contacting Us, using Members’ Feedback or using a Timesheet). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by Killiney Golf Club only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
The content of Killiney Golf Club’s website is copyright. Contents include information, graphics, text, images, photographs, trademarks, trade names and logos. Unauthorized use of any content on the website may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Should a user download the materials on the website for personal or non-commercial use, the user must retain all copyright, trademark or other similar notices contained in the original materials on or any copies of the material. Materials on this website may not be modified, reproduced or publicly displayed, performed or distributed or used for any public or commercial purposes without the written permission of Killiney Golf Club.
Products and company names referred in Killiney Golf Club’s website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Requests For Permission To Use Killiney Golf Club’s Logo
Request for permission to use Killiney Golf Club’s logo should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Explain how and why you wish to use the club’s logo. Please include your name, organisation, telephone number, and email address.
If you have any questions about this website, please contact email@example.com.
Copyright © 2011 Killiney Golf Club. All rights reserved.