Clubhouse - Killiney Golf Club, circa 1920. Designed by R. C. Orpen a celebrated architect of the period, and constructed by George Bower & Co of Ballybrack.
Killiney Golf Club embodies a tradition of core values dating back to the club’s founders in 1903. This tradition revolves around respect for the course and fellow players, respect for visitors and the family, and the promotion of golf as a pleasurable activity and social outlet.
The club aims to operate a contemporary and forward-thinking dress policy appropriate to a modern-day golf club, maintaining reasonable standards of casual but smart dress in keeping with the golfing traditions and values of the club.
Gentlemen Members and their Guests must wear a jacket while in the dining room after 6pm at the following functions:
- Men’s Captain’s Dinner
- Captain’s Drive In
- Past Captains and Presidents Dinner
- Radisson Week Gala Dinner
- Invitation Week Gala Dinner
- Any other social event that requires a Jacket can be advised in advance.
In the Club House & Members' Bar
Smart Casual attire is now permissible. This includes smart denim jeans, casual shirts.
Collarless T – Shirts and Caps are not permissible anywhere in the Clubhouse.
Modern type Runners (i.e., Nike, Adidas etc) may be worn in the Clubhouse and Bar.
This is viewed as a family day and the dress code is smart casual for all Members and their Guests.
On the Course
No denims, combat style shorts, collarless T–Shirts, rugby shirts etc.
We strongly recommend that mobile phones should be switched to "silent", when in the members’ lounge and dining-room areas. Should you wish to "take a call" or to make one, please use the corridor behind the members’ lounge and dining room, the foyer or the locker rooms.
- The clubhouse has every facility required for changing. Changing in the car park is definitely not recommended.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that their guests adhere to the Killiney Golf Club dress code.
- The Club does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- Please repair pitch marks, replace divots and rake bunkers.
- Please take a divot bag and divot mix, on the stand at the 1st tee. Help us keep our fairways looking great!